Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rejected Redemption



They will find me tonight
Hanged like a motionless pendulum
My mortal suffering came to an end.
Let eternity take over.
My soul is a monster, cage me in
I'm a thief, a rapist, a murderer
I stole lives, raped purity, slaughtered innocence
Call me a criminal and punish me
Call me a sinner and purify me of my vile deeds
"forgive me, father, for i have sinned"
But "father" never did
My desperate plea hit the cold wall of rejection
Heaven doesn't want me
I wont let Hell have me
Will I roam the world aimlessly?
Am I going to be hung by a thread between Heaven and Hell?
Is my soul going to be trapped in Limbo?
Can I find the peace I seek?
Help me, Gabriel. Help me, Angels.
Help me escape the inevitable.
I lived the life of a sinner.
Now I die as a lonely pariah

No comments:

Post a Comment